Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Trip Alone...my first flight

And there I was...ready to have my first trip all alone...Scared but tremendously happy, I was heading to the airport, knowing nothing of what an airport looked or felt like. It was my first flight in my whole life and I was soooo scared. I even had a fight with my boyfriend because I just couldn't understand why he was telling me that it was nothing to be scared about when I just needed him to tell me that I will get safe to..ICELAND! Yes, I am paranoid. Yes, I watched too many movies with plane crashes :) and Yes, IT WAS MY FIRST FLIGHT!!!
I arrived at the airport 2 hours before, checked in (of course I had to ask 3 times where and what I have to do) and went to wait for another hour till my flight. And I boarded the plane, put my stuff away and...we took off...what an AMAZING feeling...Oh, my God...it was just incredible...and all 3 hours I was watching the skies and the see and I felt like I can conquer the world...yeah, just like a kid, I know.





And we landed...so I said: Hello, Iceland! and my adventure began...

No comments:

Post a Comment