Sunday, March 24, 2013

Know me better...

So I was planning a long time to introduce myself properly to all of you there who visit me...and here I am:

My name is Cristina (without H), 23 years old, born and raised in Arad, Romania.
I finished my bachelor degree (Romanian Language and Literature-English Language and Literature) as a valedictorian and this is the most important thing that I have accomplished (until now- who knows how many things I will do and I will be proud of?). Now, I am writing my master thesis at the University of Copenhagen.
Yes, I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. In August 2011, when I first stepped out from the bus in Copenhagen, I felt so small in this big world but I knew I could make it somehow. And here I am, almost two years later, writing my master thesis and finishing my degree...It was a wonderful experience that changed me almost completely. And still does.
This is me from 2006-2013, just to have an idea of who I am:

a crazy teenager in search of its true self...



 ...still searching...



 ...and searching even though I finished high school...



 Enjoying life as a student...



 black...blond...red hair...RED forever :)



 Valedictorian. Student at University of Copenhagen.



 Life in Copenhagen


 and NOW :
  I found my true self, no worries...

So this is me...I have no photos from my early childhood since I am in Denmark and all my other stuff are still home. But you can live with that, I'm sure of it :)
Sometimes, I really miss being a stupid and crazy teenager and I am sure that I would change a lot of things if I would have the chance but I must admit that all those stupid things made me the woman that I am today. I learned a lot, cried a lot, laughed a lot and then cried even more, I gave everything and received nothing in return, I stole and I felt ashamed, I lied and I wanted to run away, I read, I danced, I had hope, I lost hope, I loved and still do, I was skinny and now I want to be skinny again, I was shy but now I am proud of myself, I fought my way to the top and I reached it, I listened, I walked away, I waited, I made love, I was hurt but I kept it to myself, I cried once again but I kept going on...And this, this is all me.

No comments:

Post a Comment